GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- Book or cancel appointments and telephone consultations online
- Order repeat prescriptions online
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
- Change your address, email details or telephone number
- Send us secure messages about your condition online.
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement, gas or electricity bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up.
You will then be issued with a letter giving your details to use when registering for the services using the links below. You can create your own password for ease of use in future.
Please refer to our privacy notice below when using this service.
Click here to use the above Online Services
- You can also send us health queries using the link below.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR NON URGENT USE ONLY AS IT IS ONLY MONITORED ONCE A DAY
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person. This is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices