Corona Virus FAQ
1. Are the vaccines available in surgery- No they are not
2. I have allergies, can I still have it? yes, but further advice to be given at vaccine centre
3. Who definitely cannot have the vaccine? pregnant women and children under 16yrs
4. I have had covid, can I still have the vaccine - yes but not less than 4 week since the infection
5. I'm on long term medication/ blood thinners can I have it? - yes you can
6. What's the waiting time- We don't know
7. Can I be prioritized earlier- No. ( cancer patients newly diagnosed may be an exception)
This has a lot of useful links to help you manage your health concern yourself, or to contact us for advice.
We apologise for the suspension of the newsletter during the COVID-19 pandemic
This contains details of staff changes, IT developments, local NHS changes affecting our services and how to make the best use of our appointment system.
Please note we have a policy to reduce home visiting rates. Read more...
Please reply to our Military Veteran Survey
Rochdale Health Alliance have asked us to identify all Military Veterans registered with us, as they may qualify for priority treatment in certain cases. If you receive a text message from us please respond accordingly, or let us know your service details.
Medicines prescribed by the hospital - A polite request
If you receive a prescription after a hospital appointment, please take it to the hospital pharmacy. We are not funded for medication prescribed by them, and it wastes our doctors time to rewrite the prescriptions at the surgery.