We have a new way in which you can contact us online for any routine enquries. We will aim to get back to you within 72 hours. You can use this system to:
- Request sick notes
- Request letters
- Submit a query about prescriptions
- Ask for advice about non urgent medical conditions
- You can sign up very quickly using the link below.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR NON URGENT USE ONLY*
Initally this service will have limited availability but we hope to expand this in the future.
Patient Access allow you to :-
- Book or cancel appointments and telephone consultations
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
- Change your address, email details or telephone number
How to sign-up
Next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement, gas or electricity bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up.
You will then be issued with a letter giving your details to use when registering for the services using the links below. You can create your own password for ease of use in future.
PLEASE NOTE: FROM 1/1/2024 THE MESSAGING OPTION ON THIS SERVICE WILL NO LONGER BE IN USE. PLEASE REGISTER FOR PATCHS TO CONTINUE TO SEND MESSAGES